Club Titor
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Club Titor

Lugar de encuentro, discucion y acercamiento entre personas fanaticas y no fanaticas de Jhon Titor y para discutir sobre temas relacionado con lo paranormal y la informacion encubierta. Bienvenido a clubtitor

ÍndiceÍndice  GaleríaGalería  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Lineas de Tiempo Alteradas: Los Faxes que envio John a Art Bell

3 participantes
AutorMensaje
chochi_0007
Viajero entre lineas temporales
chochi_0007

Lineas de Tiempo Alteradas: Los Faxes que envio John a Art Bell Empty
MensajeTema: Lineas de Tiempo Alteradas: Los Faxes que envio John a Art Bell   Lineas de Tiempo Alteradas: Los Faxes que envio John a Art Bell Icon_minitimeMiér Mar 28, 2012 1:44 pm

Originalmente eran 2 Faxes los que envio John Titor a Art Bell en 1988

En el 2009 supimos que fueron 2 personas: John1 y John 2 los que enviaron cada uno un Fax a Art Bell

En el 2011 el Fax 1 sufrio uina alteracion de como lo recordabamos, ahora contiene mas informacion.
Lo que sugiere la interaccion de una persona mas John 3 en nuestra linea de tiempo.

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com
chochi_0007
chochi_0007

MensajeTema: Primer Fax 1988   Lineas de Tiempo Alteradas: Los Faxes que envio John a Art Bell Icon_minitimeMiér Mar 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Cito el primer fax en forma Textual:

Dear Art,
I had to fax when I heard other time travelers calling in from any time past the year 2500 AD. Please let me explain.

Time travel was invented in 2034 off shoots of certain successful fusion reactor research allowed scientists at CERN to produce the worlds first contained singularity engine. The basic design involves rotating singularities inside a magnetic feild. By altering the speed and direction of rotation you can travel both forward and backward in time.

Time itself can be understood in terms of connected lines. When you go back in time you travel on your original time line when you turn the singularity engine off a new time line is created due to the fact that you and your time machine are now there. In other words a new universe is created. To get back to your original line you must travel a split second farther back and immediately throw the engine into forward without turning it off.

Some interesting outcomes of this are:
You meet yourself. I have done it often. Even taken a younger version of myself along for a few rides before returning myself to the new timeline and going back to mine.
You can alter history in the new universe that you have just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle.The oldest one was a sky scraper that don't exist in New York.

Interestingly when you travel in time you must compensate for the orbit of the Earth since the time machine doesn't move you have to adjust the engine so you remain on the planet when you turn it off. Now for the future you might want to know about. Y2K is a disaster. Many people die on the highways when they freeze to death trying to get to warmer weather. The government tries to keep power by instituting marshall law but all of it collapses when their efforts to bring the power back up fail. A few years later communial government system is developed after the constitution takes a few twists. China retakes Tiawan. Isreal wins the largest battle for their life and Russia is covered in Nuclear snow from their collapsed reactors.
Fin de Cita.
chochi_0007
chochi_0007

MensajeTema: Tercer Fax ver 2011 es el Primer Fax a Art Bell, con mas contenido    Lineas de Tiempo Alteradas: Los Faxes que envio John a Art Bell Icon_minitimeMiér Mar 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Cita textual: La adicion de inforacion esta en negrilla:
"

Dear Art,
I had to fax when I heard other time travelers calling in from any time past the year 2500 AD. Please let me explain.

Time travel was invented in 2034 off shoots of certain successful fusion reactor research allowed scientists at CERN to produce the worlds first contained singularity engine. The basic design involves rotating singularities inside a magnetic feild. By altering the speed and direction of rotation you can travel both forward and backward in time.

Time itself can be understood in terms of connected lines. When you go back in time you travel on your original time line when you turn the singularity engine off a new time line is created due to the fact that you and your time machine are now there. In other words a new universe is created. To get back to your original line you must travel a split second farther back and immediately throw the engine into forward without turning it off.

Some interesting outcomes of this are:

One: You meet yourself. I have done it often. Even taken a younger version of myself along for a few rides before returning myself to the new timeline and going back to mine.

Two: You can alter history in the new universe that you have just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle.
Sometimes I'll notice car models that don't exist or books that come out late. The oldest one was a sky scraper that wasn't built in a near favorite store of mine in New York.
Interestingly when you travel in time you must compensate for the orbit of the Earth since the time machine doesn't move you have to adjust the engine so you remain on the planet when you turn it off.

Unfortunately it was also discovered that anyone going forward in time from my 2036, hit a brick wall in the year 2564. Everyone who has ever been there has reported that nothing exists. When the machine is turned off, you find yourself surrounded by blackness and silence. Now, most time travelers are trying to find out where the line went bad by going into the past, creating a new universe and proceeding forward to see if the same thing results in 2564. It appears the line went bad around the year 2000.

I'm here now, in this time, to test a few theories of mine, before going forward.

One:
Now for the future you might want to know about. Y2K is a disaster. Many people die on the highways when they freeze to death trying to get to warmer weather.
Two: The government tries to keep power by instituting marshall law but all of it collapses when their efforts to bring the power back up fail.
Three: A power facility in Denver is able to restart itself, but is mobbed by hundreds of thousands of people and destroyed. This convinces most that maybe we shouldn't bring the old system back up.
Four: A few years later communial government system is developed after the constitution takes a few twists. China retakes Tiawan. Isreal wins the largest battle for their life and Russia is covered in Nuclear snow from their collapsed reactors.

Art, the reason I'm here now is because I believe a nuclear weapon, set off by Iraq in the Middle East war with Israel, might have something to do with the damaged Timeline. I will test that theory and get back to you. Please pray that we discover the reason why there is no apparent future after 2564.

Parte 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEqnXKCvKCE&feature=player_embedded

Parte 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qIhmQ4INYI&feature=player_embedded
chochi_0007
chochi_0007

MensajeTema: Segundo Fax 1988   Lineas de Tiempo Alteradas: Los Faxes que envio John a Art Bell Icon_minitimeMiér Mar 28, 2012 2:00 pm

Cita textual:

Dear Mr. Bell,

I am glad you 're back. I faxed this information to you the day before you left the air. I wanted to make sure it wasn't lost in the shuffle so I am sending a gift. If you've already seen this please accept my apologies. If you choose to make this public please do not publish the fax number. I had to fax when I heard the other time traveler calling in from the recent time past infact the year 2500 Ad.

Let me explain, Mr. Bell. I sent a fax with this opening on July 29 1998. As I said then I am a time traveler. I have been on this world line since April of this year and I plan to leave soon. Typically time travelers do not purposely affect the world lines they visit. However this mission is unusually long and I've grown attatched to some of the people I have met here.

("Isn't that the Stockholm syndrome or something?" - Art says).

Anyway. For my own reasons I have decided to help this world line by sharing information about the future with a few poeople in the hope that it will help their future. I am contacting you for the same reason. Unfortunately there is no historical reference to your program in my worldline.

I believe you can change your future by creating one now.

Some of the information presented on your program maybe invaluable to upline researchers. I suggest you isolate the programs that concentrate on military technology and new physics theories. Transcribe these programs and put them someplace safe away from the box. I recommend someplace in the mid west.

("Away from the box? What does he mean?" - Art says).

I also urge you to reconsider your paranoia to the Russians.

("I am not paranoid about the Russians." - Art says).

They are not preparing for war with the average US citizen. They are preparing for war with the US government. They will eventually save this country and the lives of million of Americans.

I realize my claims are a bit difficult to accept so I will send the following once I know you have recieved this fax. A few pages from the operations manual of my time machine. And a few colored photographs of my vehicle.

("Alright so you know I got it. Send them along." - Art says).

If you wish to contact me I will be happy to share with you the nature of time, the physics of time travel and some of the events of your future.

("God I hadn't read this earlier." - Art says).

Please send a return package to...

("And he gives the number." - Art says).
Chestnut Rice
Miembro entusiasta
Miembro entusiasta
Chestnut Rice

MensajeTema: Re: Lineas de Tiempo Alteradas: Los Faxes que envio John a Art Bell   Lineas de Tiempo Alteradas: Los Faxes que envio John a Art Bell Icon_minitimeMar Abr 16, 2013 4:02 pm

chochi_0007 escribió:
Cita textual:

Dear Mr. Bell,

I am glad you 're back. I faxed this information to you the day before you left the air. I wanted to make sure it wasn't lost in the shuffle so I am sending a gift. If you've already seen this please accept my apologies. If you choose to make this public please do not publish the fax number. I had to fax when I heard the other time traveler calling in from the recent time past infact the year 2500 Ad.

Let me explain, Mr. Bell. I sent a fax with this opening on July 29 1998. As I said then I am a time traveler. I have been on this world line since April of this year and I plan to leave soon. Typically time travelers do not purposely affect the world lines they visit. However this mission is unusually long and I've grown attatched to some of the people I have met here.

("Isn't that the Stockholm syndrome or something?" - Art says).

Anyway. For my own reasons I have decided to help this world line by sharing information about the future with a few poeople in the hope that it will help their future. I am contacting you for the same reason. Unfortunately there is no historical reference to your program in my worldline.

I believe you can change your future by creating one now.

Some of the information presented on your program maybe invaluable to upline researchers. I suggest you isolate the programs that concentrate on military technology and new physics theories. Transcribe these programs and put them someplace safe away from the box. I recommend someplace in the mid west.

("Away from the box? What does he mean?" - Art says).

I also urge you to reconsider your paranoia to the Russians.

("I am not paranoid about the Russians." - Art says).

They are not preparing for war with the average US citizen. They are preparing for war with the US government. They will eventually save this country and the lives of million of Americans.

I realize my claims are a bit difficult to accept so I will send the following once I know you have recieved this fax. A few pages from the operations manual of my time machine. And a few colored photographs of my vehicle.

("Alright so you know I got it. Send them along." - Art says).

If you wish to contact me I will be happy to share with you the nature of time, the physics of time travel and some of the events of your future.

("God I hadn't read this earlier." - Art says).

Please send a return package to...

("And he gives the number." - Art says).

Esto solo viene a comprobar lo que yo ya me temía. Quizás John no fue capas de volver a su linea de tiempo original y viajo una y otra y otra vez, intentando volver. Si lo logro o no es un misterio, me gustaría pensar que logro hacerlo.
Mapel
Admin
Admin
Mapel

MensajeTema: Re: Lineas de Tiempo Alteradas: Los Faxes que envio John a Art Bell   Lineas de Tiempo Alteradas: Los Faxes que envio John a Art Bell Icon_minitimeVie Jul 05, 2013 8:29 am

alguien sabe quien es art bell en la historia de titor?

https://clubtitor.forosactivos.net
Chestnut Rice
Miembro entusiasta
Miembro entusiasta
Chestnut Rice

MensajeTema: Re: Lineas de Tiempo Alteradas: Los Faxes que envio John a Art Bell   Lineas de Tiempo Alteradas: Los Faxes que envio John a Art Bell Icon_minitimeLun Jul 08, 2013 11:45 am

ArtBell es  o era (no se si aun se sigue transmitiendo) un programa de radio muy popular en EUA. En una ocasión un hombre que se hacia llamar  "Single Seven" llamo al programa diciendo que era un viajero del tiempo del año 2063 (quizás a esto se refiere John cuando dice en el primer fax "tenía que enviar un fax cuando oí a  otros viajeros en el tiempo llamando desde cualquier otro tiempo del año 2500 AD "I had to fax when I heard other time travelers calling in from any time past the year 2500 AD.")

Aquí dejo el link para escuchar el programa completo de esta entrevista en Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9veV68Kz6Ng&list=PL088F2A132605C51B
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Lineas de Tiempo Alteradas: Los Faxes que envio John a Art Bell   Lineas de Tiempo Alteradas: Los Faxes que envio John a Art Bell Icon_minitime

Lineas de Tiempo Alteradas: Los Faxes que envio John a Art Bell
Página 1 de 1.